Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-11-11

I turned 22 yesterday. Every birthday I create a master list of goals to be accomplish in the upcoming year of my life. Every birthday I also get to go back and see how I have done. And so here we go:

21 Things to do Before I Turn 22
1. Enter a craft to the State Fair. done.
2. Try being vegetarian for a month. done.
3. Sketch something or take a picture everyday. doneish, I modified it to just September.
4. Write on poem every week. I made it to 34 out of 52.
5. Make a quilt (for a full size bed). done, I made 2.
6. Make a tent for bed. done.
7. Design and build something out of wood. done, bunk-bed.
8. Leave the country. done, Mexico City Spring Break.
9. Go to Dinosaur World.
10. Try Social Tango. honestly i lost all interest.
11. Save money for summer rent. done.
12. Volunteer for something besides the Walker. done, bilingual aid in a kindergarten classroom.
13. Read Faulkner. done, New Orleans Sketches.
14. Watch every Grace Kelly movie. done.
15. Learn to do the splits and one handed cartwheels.
16. Knit a pair of socks. done.
17. Grown pumpkins and purple cabbage. pumpkins, done.
18. Stay at a Wigwam Village.
19. Make Surprise Balls.
20. Don't cut hair. done.
21. See more movies in movie theaters. done, 17 in all.

coming soon, the new list.

No comments:

Post a Comment