Monday, November 12, 2012

23 Things To Do Before I Turn 24

  1. grow cherry tomatoes in the backyard.
  2. take the train.
  3. teach a class not at Bancroft.
  4. make jelly/jam.
  5. keep an invetory of my little free library.
  6. finish that sweater!
  7. get published under my name or a pen name.
  8. have an art showing.
  9. learn three songs on the keyboard.
  10. eat at twelve new resturants.
  11. juggle.
  12. play four games a month.
  13. bake twelve new pies.
  14. give thanks once a week.
  15. get my name off of my father's company.
  16. successfully dye yarn.
  17. go to Seattle.
  18. go on a date once a month with Infinite.
  19. set the table once a fortnight.
  20. use Spoonflower.
  21. more photos of people: twelve I really like.
  22. install and stock little free library.
  23. keep volunteer committee on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment