Friday, February 26, 2016

Try New Recipes - Three Done

Hello Friends,

Cooking is something I only really got into when I decided to resign from my job to be a radical homemaker. Many tasty adventures have followed, which is why trying new recipes is on my Year-Long list. It is very easy to make the same things over and over again, especially with the Little Ones. I added recipes to my list so that I would not make excuses for myself and continue to push my skills and taste buds.

When I look for recipes, I first check our few recipe books Betty Crocker Cookbook and the Homemade Pantry being the most perused. Then I grab a few recipes from the internets and use a little from each one to create a recipe that works for how I cook. So far Indian-Style Samosas, Chocolate Mouse, and Orange Cream Smoothies. Yum.






Much love,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment