Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Taking a Moment to List


Making : a laundry line
Cooking : pasta salad
Drinking : water
Reading: Shelter II
Wanting: a slice of fresh bread
Looking: for simple recipes
Playing: peek-a-boo with nephew
Wasting: time
Sewing: a tote bag and a hanging laundry hamper
Wishing: for another week of summer break
Enjoying: my new home
Waiting: for school to start again
Liking: circular floor plans
Wondering: what age group I will be working with
Loving: my new wife :)
Hoping: for a brilliant idea
Marvelling: at the mail service
Needing: a shower
Smelling: crisp morning air
Wearing: no shoes
Following: the activity at my Little Free Library
Noticing: how many craft materials there are in my house
Knowing: I need to use up those craft materials
Thinking: about homes
Feeling: relaxed, and thoughtful
Bookmarking: bungalow floor plans, and chocolate cake recipes
Opening: the blog up again (and all the windows I can)
Giggling: at my nephew
Feeling: curious about what is to come.

Thanks for the idea from Foxs Lane who got it from Pip.

1 comment: